20120530

Late night calls

It's nice to get calls from someone again . Keeping me company at night to sleep . I like it and the thought of it is enough to make me fall asleep in an instant . Heuston was that guy . I'm not saying I like him or all that kind . I mean, he's a really good friend eventhough I just met him 3 days ago and started calling me mean names but he was overall nice to me . We planned to meet each other this Saturday at the wheels . Would love to see him for the first time and get that hug of his and go awkward since we barely know each other . We even Promise to Skype each other when he's in JB . I find it funny but sweet .

Finally have that late night calls. If this ends then, it's lonely nights again for me . Can't change facts but it'll be a lovely thing if it continues . Somehow, I feel like he's someone I need to remember in the future . I just sense that but I don't know, anything can happen . Lol Keep smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment