20120506

Oh dear .

Assalamualaikum,

Basically, I just blocked a friend of mine... AGAIN. This time is because an obsessive feeling from someone I'm less interested with. Not saying i dislike him, i mean he's a friend of mine and i don't have that feeling towards him but he, he just don't get it and it gets annoying because he keeps saying "I like you" "I miss you" and all. Syed told me to just block him and i did but i feel bad though. I'm not a blocker and i would eventually unblock him someday. Gaaah ! I'm not a fan of cruel things. Nope, not a fan .

Anyways, I'm sorry if i did that to you, I'm doing this because i want you to stop liking me. It's been 2 years and you got to stop feeling that way and being so desperate to actually have a girlfriend. You'll have your time, not now but I'm sure someone would want you in the future. I'm sure but no, it's not me. So please understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment