20120528

I'll be Alright

Assalamualaikum,

Yesteraday my dad popped out a topic about my best friends. Instead asking about Afina, he asked about Adz... yeah you get it. Apparently my dad doesnt know what's going on between us . He was like "What happen between you two? Dah lama tak dengar" I don't actually want to brag about him anymore. I used to brag a lot about him to my parents so they would like him and they actually did and when they knew i wasn't talking to him anymore, both of them grew silent and quickly change the topic. I'm sorry if my parents awaits news from him. all i did say to my parents was that "He found someone new to keep him company and that I was nothing more to him anymore" They understood and ask who's my new BEST Guy Friend now. Currently not stated because i wasn't sure if i need one but Azhar was becoming of a company when i need him.

Also at night i made friends with Heuston . He's a JB's kid. Yesterday we really had a conversation even though there was a moment of awkwardness but i don't mind. I made friends :-) We Viber for 2 hours and we were so darn sleepy but i thank him for no lonely nights today. I miss having phone calls at night. It keeps me company . I guess that's all for now. Bye then :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment