20120518

Silk Feelings

Assalamualaikum,

It's Friday already and lol, I'm practically tweeting in school right now . Since I'm bored and well... ALONE, I rather spend my time doing this than walking around school like a dummy . Not saying people who walks alone are dummy. I'm just saying that it's not fun walking alone #justsayin . So overall, the exam wasn't that hard. Alhamdulillah, I got to answer them without any brain cracking . Though English 1 was .

Anyways, had a walk with syed today in school. Talking to him usually ease me because I could basically tell him everything and anything I want/need to without actually controlling my way of talking or rather what I talk about. I took his advice on something to make me keep smiling . I don't usually am a happy person but when I am, it's just beautiful. So yeah, thanks again for being there for me when I really need someone . I still hope he doesn't mind me whining because I whine a lot, used to . Seldom nowadays because I'm a free child now. Not from my parents but more to high school shits (pardon me)

Saw Puppy again today. STILL no progress . Sigh.... Thought of talking to him ended up not talking at all. Oh and gladly, yesterday had a little talk about studies with Nik. Not something I should brag about but it's been awhile since we last talk. Happy that he's doing fine :-)

Now.... I don't know what to blog about. I'm just talking about my days yet I still don't have the words. Nevermind that. Salam Jumaat and have a nice day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment