20120527

Just Another Memory to Picture

Assalamualaikum,

sorry for not updating anything lately. Was out of clue of what to write in here. Anyways, I went out with my friends today and we apparently had a blast time, i guess hahahaha. We didn't do much and this two best friends doesn't seem to be talking to each other much. Gosh, hahaha. Oh and i was fangirling about my prince all day to Azhar and messed with his phone and all. Apparently, Aiman and him are like TWINS. Notice this Azhar and Azahar thing, same voice, same face, I'm surprised and well, such a beezewooze about it. Wooo, hahaha.

Sorry for messing with the gay thing Aiman and Azhar as victim. Was bored while waiting for my mum. Hahahaha, Even so, it's been awhile since i write anything to Aiman. Like literally, a LOOOONG time .But we did WA yesterday about today's outing and it seems he already made plans with his friends. I'm sure, his outing is better than mine. Haikal made lame jokes that seems to be really ~~~~ hahahaha,

Whatever it is, today was a nice day. Alhamdulillah and enjoy your holidays. Goodnight ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment