20120522

A friend like you

Assalamualaikum,

It's already late but I'm still so "rajin" to have still been blogging at this kind of time . So yeah, the title said it all. Syed has been there for me for I don't know how many times but clearly, it's a lot. He asked me to change my profile status on twitter, the "not to mention I love him" to unavailable. He wanted me to meet someone new and well, as you can see, I'm such a stubborn little baby, I didn't do as he say and changed a bit of my prof to not sound like I'm taken .

I don't actually want to meet new people, not just yet. Maybe because I'm not ready to see JUST anyone . Problem is that I'm not wanting to know someone new . I had enough rejecting people so I sounded like I'm taken when I'm not, just so I could avoid coupling . Good idea? I don't know. I mean I miss being loved and cared and all. Those night calls, those everyday love words, I actually wanted it back so badly that I don't want to look and desperately have it with anyone . I'm not desperate, no no, I don't search for boys, I don't want to and I have no intention to do so. It's dumb and a waste of time . Like they say "the best come to the ones who wait" and "let them come to you" wisdom words. Lovely :-) so that's it. Till then .

No comments:

Post a Comment