20120514

Rocketship

Assalamualaikum,

And welcome back for more blogging . I'm not quite sure about who's reading this . Not sure what's even interesting about my post but whatever it is, thanks for reading :-)

So yeah, i'm happy. I don't know why but I am. I'm feeling better and better everyday. They told me what I should do and I actually followed it . I learned to not care so much. I'm such a worrywart and god knows how my curiosity feels me in great doubt. No matter, because I'm fine now, I'm living happily. Hehehe :-D happy girl is happy. Look on the bright side, I don't need to be worried about heartaches anymore .

Furthermore, seems like my whole 2 years in high school starting this year as a single :-) it's not bad, it's awesome . I wouldn't have to worry about my mum checking up my phone . Not until I'm in college or so. Possibilities of finding a future husband in that time . Finding someone when you're working is a tough matter plus, I'm not really that sociable with people. Not with strangers though.

I've settled my plan for the future. Seems like finding someone from high school won't come true afterall, but that doesn't mean it can't happen, maybe because I dont need anyone at this time and age. Tawakal and pray for a good future. That's what I need to do because in that way, god will listen to my prayers and knows what's best for my life. Insyaallah, I'll be smiling till then :'-) Amin .

No comments:

Post a Comment