20120513

Happy Mother's Day !

Assalamualaikum,

I would like to wish my beautiful mum a day of appreciation as her child a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :-) thanks for everything you've done for me, even when I'm such a rebel and often have fights with you but you will always be my mum thus, I never had the urge to hate you but only to love and care you more .

This year is another year we're celebrating a token of graditute as being a child. You had always brought the best of me even when I'm at my worse. We fought like crazy this year and made you cry like mad because of my offensive words that I know you've done wrong but know that you weren't at fault because you're doing your job as a mum. I love you and your actions are well played to your stage. I respect you even so. What can I do without you ? :'-) live well and happy. I'm always here for you till the end

Sincerely, your daughter, Sarah Adriana ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment