20120505

Living On My Own

I practically think that maybe i'm forcing myself to do things that it can barely do again. I'm upset about it. I cried myself to sleep in the afternoon just now. Funny how i was actually talking to my bolster, releasing everything i feel with it. I hugged it, used it to wipe my tears and the ears to all of my problems. I'm sorry dear Bolster, you've been with me for 15 years and to confess everything i feel with you, I feel good :') I love you <3

I'm starting to get lonely again. I can't keep feeling this way. I tried to find new things to actually keep myself company but, i just feel that, I'm overdoing stuff . My heart needs a rest, my brain needs a time out and my life just needs a little peace of heaven . I remember why i used to be so alone again, it was because it was night, everyone is asleep and half dead and I'm up with Insomnia . I really wish someone would actually tell me, I'm not alone and they'll be there for me till i fell asleep but that's never gonna happen. Not when everybody are busy with their own life. Like what she said "The world doesn't revolve around you alone" . Sadly, it's true . 

Someday, I wish a human appears to come to my savior . 

No comments:

Post a Comment