20120502

I've been meaning to Say

Assalamualaikum,

Today is just another regular failure in school. I didn't get to say hi to him nor see him the WHOLE day, except the part when i got in from school. Not sure what to do but my heart beat really fast whenever he's near me. I could barely breathe. It's stupid since, it's not like we have any connection but god knows how nervous i am around him .

So tomorrow i need to pass up my art project. I don't want to drop my arts even when i DO have the most Ignorant teacher for that. I mean dude, I tried to draw, what makes you think it looks like a freaking worm. I never did something that awful before. If you were to judge my drawing, let me see yours. It's not like it's a perfectionist . Phft ! Arts teacher. High Expectation. I'm not a professional artist, try to be at least easy on us students -.-

I'll post more when i have something to say. Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment