20120515

You're my kind of happy

Assalamualaikum,

Something happy turned out today in school. It's not that big of a deal but, I got to walk beside my long lost best friend jn. We didn't talk, no exchanged glances but god knows how much I miss walking beside him . He's growing tall, he looks healthy, happy too and gosh, I just..... Huh.... I would love to talk to him again. Maybe just a little cit chat like "how are you?" but it could be awkward. I'm still happy though. Not to mention glad that he turned out to be there when I wasn't looking.

Anyways, thanks Izaaz for the chocolate. I know I've won and it's like a prize to you but for me, it's a gift. Thank you so much. ♥ you never failed to be a friend in need and yes, I miss you. It's been awhile since we last talk. Well, I hope we get to hang out some more since we are best friends :'-) hahahah, okay. No touchy moments, thanks again Izaaz ! thanks ^^

Till then !

No comments:

Post a Comment