20120519

Dreaming of the past

Assalamualaikum,

Just woke up 50 mins ago and I'm still lying down on my bed . Practically because I straight away on my twitter and tweet stuff so I got lazy to stand . Anyways, I'm day dreaming right now . Thinking of a happy adventure with people I love and care so much . Neither less, it's a something I would like to have one day in this world I live in .

Yesterday I had a dream, a really sweet dream. I got to meet my ex and Instead of seeing him real life, at least in dreams I wouldn't have to feel anything . He appeared in my dream when I was at home . I didn't actually made the dreaming story, but I know how it goes . Even in dreams, we didn't have any connection anymore but he said something to me that made me feel good about myself and about himself too . I don't want to tell you guys what he actually said to me because the words were to precious to had been heard by someone else but I said something too, to him. It's the words I've been wanting to say for a very long time but i forgot what sadly.

Well what I can conclude that, he wasn't happy about his life much, he seems to love what he does but not what he's going through . He told me that in my dream. I'm not sure if it goes the same in real life but all I know is I prefer dreaming than reality. Right now, it seems like I only get to talk to him through dreams because I don't plan on talking to him in this world . Things had been so cruel to even think about it. Whatever he does, I hope it is what he wanted because he decided it on himself . Insyaallah, both of us live somewhere beyond our wildest imagination, happy.

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment