20120802

1 Monthsary

Baby ! My Prince ! Sweetheart !

HAPPY 1 MONTHSARY !! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !

It's been a month now and well, i felt like it's been more than that. I'm surprised and I know how we fought so much from now and then(since the first time we talked to each other pun, LOL) but but, I'm glad that every time we do, we know how to get back with each other. No running away and just spaces so we'll have time to rethink things . I LOVE you, You're like so adorable and mean at the same time. Reminds me of how my best friend, Afina treats me. Innocent yet evil hahah. Oh and and, I wish we'll stay for like..... ever ? with each other, maybe until umm, marriage ? Wow, okay, i thought that far but maybe i see future in us. I'm not sure, only god knows what, Insyaallah, It's something good .

Okay okay, know what? If you ever come to surprise me with your presence in front of my school, I swear to god, I'll never let you go. I'll hug you so tight that I'll just, I'll just cry tears of joy? Hmm yeah :3 hehehe, Whatever happens next, it's an adventure worth walking on. I never had a reason to leave you and i hope you do too, the way i see it, I trust you and i really hope you won't break that trust of mine because I know that you're not the kind to lie .

And bie, i know i've been a bad girlfriend, whining a lot and all and so, I'm sorry with the bottom of my heart, I'm truly am and I really, really appreciate those guts you have, putting up with all of my bullshits and still try, to make me smile. It's what i like the most about you. You just, you just try to fix things no matter how hard i pushed you away, you just know what to say, know how to flutter my heart and make me fall for you over and over again . You're the greatest, even when we just know each other for umm like... 2 months ? We just, CLICKED . Not sure how it happened but well, whatever it is, I love how we made the reach to get to 1 month.

I miss your hugs, those arms you used to wrap around me when we first met in Subang Parade, how fast you got to know my weakness with just a mere breath at my weakspot, when i pushed you away because I was so embarrass and how we continued to hug again because it'll be a long time till we meet again . I'll never forget . Not those moments . NEVER .

Only the clouds could rain so much when the sea took it's breath away to the sky .

Yours Truly,
Sarah Adriana


No comments:

Post a Comment