20120807

Grateful

  I'm glad that even though i didn't say anything about my day to my boyfriend, he seems to always lighten up my soul, ease my heart and let all those pains i have, go away. To tell you the truth, I never want to leave him, He's the best thing i could ever have. I don't want it to end. I wish he was here, I could hug him, tell him everything that I wanted to say to him, tell him how much he really means to me . Reasons why i held my phone 24/7 a day, everyday.

Bie, If you read this, Please know that I'm not fully recovered, I'm still mending my heart so i easily get hurt but I'm trying my best to be as bright as the sun and still shine like the moon for you, for us, for myself. I love you more than anything, everything. Please don't mention anything that will break us apart, don't leave me. Don't be like the rest and keep your pinky promises. Those are the littlest things that means so much to us .
"Let no soul stop you from shining, you're the moon, the sun and the stars in the sky"

No comments:

Post a Comment