20120807

Back to Page 1

Assalamualaikum,

Hmm, Not sure if we will talk again but i'm glad that we ain't in the same team. I would probably screw up and well, now it's an individual task, I'm not sure about taking it OR..... is it a compulsory task given.....? Okay Whuuuuuut? hahahaha, Whatever happens next, It's a surprise bound to happen without any expectation of mine . Surely, I mean look at us, We don't have anything to talk about, we can't look at each other and it's weird. It's just plain WEIRD. He doesn't even care about what had happen so I shouldn't too, that's what it is since 4 months ago. Moving on was all his idea and my plan is now to not repeat any of those past memories. It hurts to know how sweet memories have to fade. I never plan to continue such sweet things in someone who changed so badly. Yes, it's bad, he's not someone I used to know before. People change right? People change and I can't do anything about it but just see them fly away from my eyes and be something I don't remember seeing years ago. I'm living happily now, I'm smiling so fondly just like he wanted so I've done my part and i take back everything i said, I'm so not ready to talk to him. How natural i could be in front him, I could not lie to my heart. It's torture. I've been where I am before but it sucks so bad because You're

you know what. I think I'll end the post here and forget that any of these happened .

No comments:

Post a Comment