20120823

I'll try

Assalamualaikum,

Today wasn't much to talk about. I went out to sunway for not much of shopping, Just bought a couple of socks for my brother and had dinner somewhere in Klang . I prefer the terms to be called "nothing" but I LOVE yesterday's activity . I got to Skype with my prince . The most unimaginable part is that, he had the most adorable look on his face when he got furious . I'm not sure how it's called but I mean literally, I fell for him over again . And talk about today, he said the sweetest thing that nobody ever said to me for like... Ever ? I'm not quite sure how he said it but he said he needed me and for the first time, I felt needed for my boyfriend . Usually I'll be the one needing them and they usually felt me like a nuisance . Maybe not but the way they treated me tells a whole lot of a story . Hence, I told him I wanted to mesmerize the moment when he told me that . I was going all teary inside . Didn't cry tears of joy though since he hated me crying for him .

He's been through a lot for the past few years and I hope someday, I could be there for him, make sure he wouldn't feel so alone when he needed someone . I want to be all he could ever needed, insyaallah such goal could be fulfilled with a prayer and effort i'm building up for him . That's what I'm trying to do . I might not say it but know that my heart is doing everything it can to mend itself into place for it to mend another's heart into another . I'll stand strong . I'll try .

No comments:

Post a Comment