20120816

Lonesome

Assalamualaikum,

Seems like today i didn't get to spend my day with him, checked my phone every minute thinking he would stop by to send me some words, but i know i shouldn't expect anything. I keep doing it. We did talk but it wasn't as long as i wanted it to be. He's busy having fun with his friends, i shouldn't get him too caught up with me all the time but it's been pretty lonely today . I should find someone to fill me in so it won't be lonesome but i don't know whom to spend my time with. I do have tons of friends but some things can't be change when they are busy running their own lives so i just roam the internet like a lifeless person. Felt like the old single me who had no one. I kinda did give myself a laugh for that. It's been a month and 2 weeks that i started having someone. How nostalgic but I'm happy, totally am . I swear . It's better than being alone, staying unhappy and stuck in yesterday's memory. He made changes that i needed .

Well, I hope he had a great day .

Sigh... I miss you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment