20120825

Saturday's Thoughts

Assalamualaikum,

Crazy isn't it, how holiday is almost over ? Sad case is that i ain't looking forward for school. I still prefer the boredness at home than the laziness of schooling .

  So, I finally beat the record of 6 hours conversation with Mr. Heuston Aiman by 40 mins. Not an hour sadly because i got so sleepy that i happen to want to sleep quickly but no matter, I finally had a heart to heart talk with him. It's stupid of me to actually plan to end it because of a person I felt guilty with. I knew how much we needed each other that i finally realized that i was being stupid . He stopped me from saying things i was about to say and told me "You're my ONLY princess, the girl i want to marry someday. Don't say that, don't... I love you. You're the only one i want to be with." He's capable of saying things that would make me melt and that, that was his heart talking .

  I told him that i haven't trust him yet and he knew how i wasn't fully fixed and that he wasn't shaking me to believe him but he hoped that i would. Right now, I'm trying my best to trust him and well, we pinkied in every single thing ever since. Possibly and it's cute that way . I can't rely on him too much and i shouldn't be hard on myself too. He's having fun at a concert now i guess. I'm not sure but it's better than sitting at home doing priceless things . Lol, we OOVOO-ed before he went out. He asked me if he looks nicely clothed and actually, he does. I mean why not? He looks good in anything . With his shiny teeth, his eyes when he smiles and Oh so gonna be Zac Efron body  :) I hope he's doing good, I wouldn't want to bother him so i didn't give him a text on what's app even though I miss him teribbly. What to do when you live miles apart from love ones right? hahahaha well,

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment