20120821

Sarawak

Assalamualaikum,

Just got back home from Sarawak 7 hours ago. It was tiring and there wasn't anything much there except the fact that i learn some geographical facts about the cultures around the South Malaysia. It was magnificent that there was dance performance by each cultures. I didn't expect it to be so daring but further all those weird ways of dancing, they made acrobatics stunts that mindblowned my thoughts. They look so cool. Talk about my hotel room, it's like i have my own apartment, we had a mini kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 toilets with dining table and tv room. Gah, I felt like having that place as my own . The amazing thing about the hotel room was that, there was fireflies roaming around our room window. They were pretty but the fact that they were blinking made me realize how the world is killing it with lights. Pity them though

Actually, I plan to upload the video of the dancing thing in my blog post but I haven't editted it yet so maybe soon ? Not sure if i would since i don't have much time and I AM kind of lazy. sorry for that.

We'll see how it turn up then, cheerios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment