20120811

Iftar

Assalamualaikum,

I'm going to have iftar/dinner at Klang Executive Club (KEC) today with a special guest, my grandmother :)

It's been awhile since i last seen her, that was umm..... last Raya ? Woah. But whatever it is, i admire her very much. She's one of the stylish grandmother i've had ever seen. She loves Red lipsticks and the way she wears her hijab amazes me to the max. Like literally, it's nice. She wore a pink jubah with a black hijab and a pink silk along it. Stylish yet religious. Someday, I would like to be her kind. Surely, I'm determined. Insyaallah, It'll happen the way it should be :)

Yesterday's iftar in school was a delight, ate nasi briyani (Not quite sure if it is) with ayam masak merah, Amira's satay, Aina's dadih, sausage karipap and Tepung Pelita (I think that's the name) Went from empty stomach to overload . Prayed with a smile on my face since i had tons of fun with my friends. Even though on that same day, I fought with my boyfriend, we made up with a clear mind. I'm happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment