20120813

Conclusions


Assalamualaikum,

Raya is just around the corner and everyone is ready for their vacations but this year I'm not celebrating since my grandma is doing her UMRAH for 2 weeks. She just took off at 10+ am this morning and she got another 3 hours to land in Mecca :) and yesterday, I celebrated my Sister's 13th birthday. She didn't actually liked this year's cake since it wasn't as what she wanted even though it's Baskin Robin, THE Baskin Robin . Basically we actually knew what she wanted, an Oreo ice cream cake but there wasn't any and we ended up buying a vanilla ice cream cake with oreo on top on each corners. Sorry but we still wish you every happiness. 

Today, I ended up not talking to Afina for the whole day. I mean, she misunderstood things. I knew how sensitive she is and well, i kinda told her the point of not knowing things for the right reasons but well, she thought that me and Ainin didn't trust her. PLUS, it was Ainin who wanted to talk to me and it got nothing to do with me not wanting to tell her but she envied the thoughts of me knowing things she didn't. I wanted to tell her what but she put me away and I had to become the victim to this whole situation just because i was needed by somebody. All 3 of us are offended in a way but i had to be patient with every possibilities in life. It probably broke me to pieces that my own best friend took this waaaay too serious and I kinda got hurt. Didn't she notice that i was always the back up plan, she didn't always tell me things, she always searched for Ainin and when she is going through hard times and needed a smile, she didn't want me but she wanted her instead. She said she doesn't like me and love Ainin more than me but did i ever leave her? No, and I would never betray someone i care so much. She became a family to me, i didn't complain even though i was hurt by such words. She didn't notice that, No, i don't think so.

So hard i had to put up with her attitude towards me, I still cared for her and if she doesn't understand a thing, i would look at her and ask her "You faham tak?" when she got silent in class trying to solve a question. ALWAYS.
I don't want to argue, no matter how much she change, i still plan to stay. That's what true friends are for right? to be there for each other even when rough things get in our way? Yeah, I'll stay, and i just hope you realize that. No matter how hard it is for me, I'll be here when you need me, like how it should, like how it supposed to be . I'll just smile and I hope you understand that i'm not saying that you're troublesome, like a parent, they will be there for their child no matter how hard they look up to us .

No comments:

Post a Comment