20120808

I shouldn't expect Anything

Assalamualaikum,

Today sucked so bad, hated the exam, hated why the government made such plans for the future when the plans are un-agreeable . Have they ever thought of asking US first? The students who's taking the History paper 3 ? NO, and like HECK they should . I mean we can't even answer history's questions properly and they plan to make another shitty paper? WHAT THE FUUUUUUU......! Okay, so whatever happens, I don't plan to curse much today .

My heart saddened again today, not sure why but i told him, I told him I felt like crying and i know i should have accept the offer of him staying by my side during my worse scenarios but he needed some rest, I don't want to look at my love one sick, tired and see me without a smile on my face. I may have cried like crazy to him before but that was way before we were together and now that we are, I don't want him to look at me frowning for all of a sudden. I told him i needed some space while he get some rest so instead of saying "take care" "I'm here if you need me, just give me a call" or something like that, he just ended the call on skype with a bye. I thought he'd understand but when i think again, I can't expect him to say things i want to hear from him but maybe if he acted like yesterday, said that he would, maybe I wouldn't have to be so sad now. Too vulnerable to not be treated right for once in awhile. Screw me, SCREW MY HEART . I'm just crying myself to sleep now, just another feeling of a time to forget things. Those best times when you wake up and not thinking about anything.... yeah, that feels better .

No comments:

Post a Comment