20120803

Awkward Moment

Assalamualaikum,

Guess what? I finally, i mean, FINALLY talked to him. Well, it wasn't as easy as i thought, we were laughing for a reason we ain't sure about but we barely looked at each other in the eye. My hands were shivering, my heart was beating like mad, LIKE who wouldn't be feeling the same way as I do? A person who used to be my everything is in front of me and some shits happen that we never talked for 4 months and suddenly, I'm talking to him again. So how am I suppose to react to that? Awkward of course but i got to tell him what i had to tell him. Maybe this conversation will last till this art thing is over? It's a competition and my arts teacher want me and him to be in a group. I wonder what's her idea of putting us in the same team while others are like 1 person only. Funny but i guess, it's the only way to get things done ASAP. Insyaallah, we'll win, I'm still figuring out the things to put in the picture. I'm pretty sure, it would be messy if everything is in the same canvas so i need to neatly arrange it. I might be sketching 2 papers of the ideas ? Hmm yeah, Let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment