20120830

Hello there stranger, I don't like you

Assalamualaikum,

Few days ago i made an account on ask.fm and apparently i've been getting a lot of hate message and it sounded like the same person. THAT person called me ugly and bitch, told me she is scandal-ing with my current boyfriend and called me bodo as in without a H, bodoh. I mean, whatever, say it all you want but what did i do to make your life miserable ? Want to know something even funnier? She's my ex's girlfriend. I don't blame him nor am i blaming anyone but she needs to chill down. Don't put hatred on things you can't handle . You called him bodo and bitch, oh god, is that how you're going to treat your boyfriend. You're just a junior forgot sake and do show some respect. just because you can't handle a fight, you don't need to curse saying all those bullshit just to say i love you to him . I pitied him for getting a girl like you who CURSE a lot like it's nobody's business . For all i know, i don't see him any better but he's getting worse by the day . I don't know what his purpose but he seemed so stressed up and please stop it, he needs to study . Don't you dare ruin his life . Let him stay home if he wanna, you have no rights to demand anything .

So dear junior, if you're really that matured enough to handle relationship, stop cursing your own boyfriend . I don't like how you treat him, how you express your love because you can't even show it right . On behalf of his feelings, i don't think he can put up with your shits anymore and that's why you're here, in this position, in fights .

Oh and stop putting me inside your mess, I don't plan to exist in your love life nor your world or anything that has to involve with you . Get a life and solve your own problem and stop throwing hatreds !

No comments:

Post a Comment