20120817

Sweeter than This & Nurul Aina Aidee

Assalamualaikum,

Woke up late today, as usual. Wished my DEAREST best friend, Nurul Aina Aidee a beautiful birthday. She's been a really sweet friend, sticking through all those rough times in life, She's probably the reason why I'm so patient throughout the whole way. Whenever I started cursing, she'll say something to make me realize that it isn't a good thing to swear and that it'll only make sins . Yeah, I've been a nice a girl because of her and reasons why i was always sticking to originality. I love her, MY SAYANG :) <3 muah muah, stay happy eventhough you're practically confuse with things right now . All i know is how much you love spending your day with your family so, i wish you a lovely raya and that you could escape all boundaries with peace . Happy birthday again !

Anyways, Yesterday me and Heuston :) had a really sweet time together on skype. No matter how virtual his look is online, he always have that perfect smile he'll give me when I smile. It's adorable, and I can't wait to see him soon. I'm waiting for the night when i can talk to him, probably after 9 I guess or so. His staying with his auntie for the meantime while waiting for his mother to come to Johor. I have a really curious mind of how his mother looks like. The way he describes it, makes it sound so wonderful that I eagerly wanting to meet her secretly . Hahaha Gah !

Till then .


No comments:

Post a Comment